London Housing Trust has three clear objectives which are at the root of everything we do:
- to prevent homelessness and entrenched social exclusion
- to alleviate homelessness and social exclusion
- to assist personalised recovery for homeless and excluded people
Our vision is that everyone should have a safe place to live, something meaningful to do, and good relationships with other people – as well as the good health to enjoy them.
Our mission is to house and support vulnerable and excluded people who either have been, or are at risk of, sleeping rough and homelessness.
Our aim is to make sure that homeless and vulnerable people can look forward with optimism and can improve their quality of life.
Our core values are:
- Respect and ambition – we respect the life histories of homeless people, believe in their potential and will help them realise their ambitions
- Excellence and creativity – we aim for excellent and creative solutions to the changing needs of homeless people
- Diversity and equality – we are richer as a trust by valuing diversity and striving for equality of opportunity