We currently have a vacancy for a Floating Support Worker
1.Floating Support Worker
South East London
£10.00 – £13.00 per hour
Floating Support London
London Housing Trust are currently recruiting a new female Floating Support Worker based in the London area.
* Responsible for providing a floating support service to a case load of former female rough sleepers who are now living in their own accommodation
* Working in an outreach environment providing support and advice to a caseload of clients with domestic violence and mental health issues as well as possibly some drug and alcohol issues
* Identifying the needs and requirements of the clients, forming support plans and conducting risk assessments accordingly
* Supporting clients with their tenancies and encouraging them to reach a state of independence
The Ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in floating support and ideally have experience of supporting former rough sleepers
* The ability to lone work and work on their own initiative
* Work well under pressure in a challenging environment
* The ability to adapt communication style in accordance to the client and provide housing related advice accordingly.
* Candidates are likely to need to drive so a car owner is preferred.
If you have experience of supporting former rough sleepers in a floating support environment and are looking for a fresh new challenge, please send your up to date CV to:
London Housing Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volunteer opportunities are available for more information contact our office on 0207 884 25 70
or submit your request in writing to London Housing Trust, Unit 7a Evelyn Court, Grinstead Road SE8 5AD